Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Holy Grail of College Textbooks

For as long as I can remember, I've always been a bargain hunter. I hate to buy things full price, especially textbooks for school. Last year, I spent about roughly 3 hours searching every website comparing prices to find the best deals for my required textbooks.


This year, I discovered God's gift to college students...







Basically this site in a nutshell:
  • You go to bigwords.com and there you'll find a white search bar where you can enter your textbook's information
  • After you enter the info, it will find your book, you click Buy or Rent, and it will add it to your "Bookbag"
  • Then you start the price comparison. This is where the magic happens, people!
  • It will search tons of sites finding the best offer for that textbook and then it leads you to that site

Amazing, absolutely amazing. You have no idea how much time and money this actually saves you. I ended up spending about $100.00 for all my first semester books and saved over $350.00. 

I don't know about you, but hello, can you imagine all the Taco Bell you can get with that left over cash?! {Ok so maybe TB isn't the best purchase but you get what I'm saying}

Check the site out! It will change your life and wallet


1 comment :