Saturday, January 25, 2014

DUPE GUIDE: e.l.f. Natural Eye Palette & The Naked Palette




I have recently found myself intently interested in makeup. I have always been an e.l.f. girl all the way. Their products are ridiculously cheap and the quality is amazing. A while back, I purchased the e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Natural. I love using brown/black shadows to compliment my dark brown eyes so this palette was perfect. But deep down, I was dying to get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Well finally, this Christmas, my siblings bought me the NP. {I may or may not have cried...}

I was curious to see if my e.l.f. palette had any of the shades that my NP has, it does! I so badly wish someone would have done this before I had the NP. Here is my comparison for any of my e.l.f. people out there!

Since the e.l.f. Palette doesn't have names for each of the shades, I used an arrow {Realll creative, I know} Like I said, I've had it for a while, so some of the shadows are almost gone!





1.VIRGIN

2.Sin

3.Naked

4.Sidecar

5.Buck

6.Half Baked

7.Smog

8.Darkhorse

9.Toasted

10.Hustle
11.Creep

12.Gunmetal


Some of the shades aren't exactly 100% the same but they're pretty darn close. I hope you found this useful! Check out my Pinterest, I have a board dedicated to Eye Makeup/Tutorials. There are a couple of great NP ones that you can now do with your e.l.f. Palette! {Link located under my about me}



No comments :

Post a Comment